[VoiceOps] under what circumstances can a port out request be rejected?

Reinventing Rich reinventingrich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:44:37 EDT 2017

The gist has been, release the number per the FCC you cant hold onto it
based upon past due balance.

It's weird because I have had a hugely hard time with century link for what
they have called "Unsatisfactory Business Relationship"

But I think the 7 or so replies I have had are pretty much in agreement
that I need to let the number go