[VoiceOps] TN and carrier list in a rate center

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Thu Apr 6 08:30:37 EDT 2017

I’ve used these guys, the API is quite simple:

http://www.bulk911.com/cnam.html# <http://www.bulk911.com/cnam.html#>

On Apr 5, 2017, at 11:22 PM, Victor Chukalovskiy <victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com> wrote:

I agree. You do not need to buy NPAC access if all you want is LRN dipping for some back-office task automation.

You can buy that service from the same companies that sell CNAM dipping and LRN dipping for call routing purposes.

You may need to adjust it for your needs and do a bit of coding / scripting. You may need to figure out the difference between OCN (in LERG terms) and SPID (in NPAC terms) and map one into another, or do some similar kind of wizardry.