[VoiceOps] LRN API Source

Christopher Aloi ctaloi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:48:39 EDT 2017

I wrote a similar internal tool using https://www.everyoneapi.com/  We've
been using it for a few years and have never had any issues.  I've also hit
the API with some bulk requests and the results are great.

+13212051100
Name: Florida High Speed Internet | Internet Services
CNAM: FLHSI
Line Type: landline
Line Provider: Hook Mobile (Sybase) ()
Current Carrier: Terra Nova Telecom (382G)
Original Carrier: tw telecom (7635)
Location: 1311 Bedford Dr Melbourne FL 329401975
Gender:
Education:
Occupation: