[VoiceOps] Fax ATAs/devices

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:35:42 EDT 2017

I am pretty sure all these carriers just use HTTPS Faxback technology. I
know Concord Fax provides wholesale fax service to Momentum Telecom. All
that I have seen require an Audiocodes HTTPS fax adapter. Not sure what
runs the server piece. Is there anything opensouce that supports HTTPS fax?
No, I am not talking about SIP or T.38 that shit doesn't work well.