[VoiceOps] Fax ATAs/devices

Ball, Jared Jared.Ball at cdk.com
Fri Apr 28 01:47:48 EDT 2017

Car Dealerships buy our fax solution as part of our VOIP solutions. It makes good business sense for us to offer the product since we have a demand for it.

I agree that fax is old and should be dead. I see over 10,000 faxes go through our system on most weekdays. I know it should be retired but it hurt our business and kept us from closing deals to not have a good option. Maybe this is less of a concern for other types of businesses.