[VoiceOps] DID Provider

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 15:59:53 EDT 2017

I would say Onvoy/Intelliquent is a great choice for your volume.  That is
our primary, and we use thinQ lightly.  My only real complaint with Onvoy
is that the portal is horrifyingly bad, and we can't get them to move us to
their new one.  We also can't use the API with that portal for some
reason.  You'd be on the new one so that's not an issue.

Our issue with Bandwidth was that during a trial, we discovered a
limitation that led us to cancel our trial with them.  They "accidentally"
sent us to collections TWICE and we had to fight it for over a year.  We
had signed a one year agreement that included thirty days trial period
where we could cancel for any reason.