[VoiceOps] 2600Hz's Kazoo Platform

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:56:29 EST 2017

Mark,

Thank you for the information this is exactly what I was looking for. What
features do you think are missing today, and what features does Kazoo have
that make them unique? What are some pros and cons of the company?

Do you think Kazoo can compete with the multiple UC options out there that
have their own mobile apps, messaging support, screen sharing, integration
with social, voicemail transcription, SMS, MMS, WebRTC etc... I know Kazoo
has talked about doing many of these things in the past, but I think most
of it is proof of concept. Or hey our API supports it, but you have to hire
a developer to make it happen.