[VoiceOps] 411 provider recommendations

Ken Mix ken.mix at clearfly.net
Mon Jul 24 16:19:31 EDT 2017

Hello,

My company is a business provider, and looking at our 2017 stats we average nearly 300 calls per month to directory assistance. We route 411 calls to CenturyLink or Level3.

Regarding fax – I tried to convince myself for 15 years that it was a dead technology, but after finally giving in and lighting a fax product less than 18 months ago we’re processing hundreds of thousands of pages per month and growing.

There’s a lot of inertia to be overcome before either dies, though I’d expect 411 to succumb to Google long before people give up the convenience of simply faxing a document instead of scanning and emailing.

Regards,

Ken Mix