[VoiceOps] How do you update/manage your notification contacts?

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:37:12 EDT 2017

Weve recently starting testing a statuspage internally
http://staytus.co/ and like it enough we will probably go live with it
customer facing. this allows us to have pre-formatted emails for
different event classifications, and the users opt in/out on their own.
Its fairly extensible being written in ruby, and has an API to take
machine-generated events.

Atlassian has their own as well if you want to pay atlassian money

https://www.atlassian.com/software/statuspage