[VoiceOps] How do you update/manage your notification contacts?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:51:28 EDT 2017

Well, that's really the question.  I assume others are doing it with some
success and could tell me what they do.  Perhaps just an e-mail twice a
year to all the contacts asking them to update themselves.  These are
customers who can respond to e-mails and click links, but they aren't using
RSS, guaranteed, and may not be using Twitter and the like.  Slack?  Not a
chance.  The only universal thing would be e-mail.

Also if we were hitting them with daily messages, such things would make
sense.  But nobody wants to monitor some channel for a message every other
month.