[VoiceOps] How do you update/manage your notification contacts?

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:57:38 EDT 2017

I still think a status page is the answer.

Opt all new customers in. Most solutions have opt-out links in the
emails. The rest as they say should solve itself.

Most status systems can support twitter outputs for the presidentially
inclined....though these days maybe snapchat is a a better notification
medium to reach young hip sysadmins, and have your outages be forgotten
about in 15 min.