[VoiceOps] Past due/overdue invoices for Doctor offices - How to handle?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:23:13 EST 2017

I'm not sure why you'd treat them any differently from any other customer?
Your service agreement should include clear info on when accounts will be
disconnected, and presumably the customer signed it.  Doctor's offices are
not considered emergency medical facilities, and in fact, 100% of our
doctor/medical offices include "if this is an emergency dial 911" at the
beginning of their greetings.

Our ToS also includes:
This service may not be used in any life support, emergency response, or
other critical communications which may cause loss of life, injury, or
property damage.  Customer acknowledges that the service may be interrupted
on nights and weekends for routine maintenance.