[VoiceOps] What does you use for Hosted PBX and why?

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 09:36:40 EDT 2017

Mark/Fred,

With 2600hz / Kazoo, are you paying them to install, maintain, and update
their platform, or did you download and install it on your own? I talked to
2600hz's long ago about their hosted product, and at the time it just was
not mature enough. Not to mention they basically wanted something like $5
per seat, and support on-top of that which was equivalent to the price I
was paying for broadsoft seats on a monthly basis. No they didn't charge
extra for group features like auto attedants and hunt groups like broadsoft
does, but still I considered their product high priced for the limited
functionality it had.