[VoiceOps] Looking for some help

Brian Jenkins brianjenkins at corp.sonic.net
Thu Mar 30 11:07:45 EDT 2017

Hello,
We are experiencing an intermittent buzzing sound on only inbound calls.
Only the originator hears the buzzing. Calls come into our class 5
switch via ISUP trunks directly connect to an AT&T tandem. Looking at
our EMI report all the calls with the buzz get billed to Century Link.
We have tested directly at our hand off to AT&T and were unable to hear
any buzzing on an active call where the originator was hearing it. I
have been trying to work with Century Link but since we are not a direct
customer it has been difficult. I was hoping to find a Century Link
Voice Engineer out there I could work with.
Please contact me directly.

Thank You

--
Brian Jenkins