[VoiceOps] Caller ID name discrepancies between carriers

Matthew Beckwell matthewb at aitech.net
Tue Mar 28 12:40:08 EDT 2017

The traditional logic has been "open a ticket with the terminating side".
However-- the reality is that most originating carriers (including
Inteliquent/Onvoy/Vitelity/Broadvox/360 Networks) have relationships with
multiple CNAM database vendors and can engage them directly to correct an
error if you initiate a ticket.

~Matthew