[VoiceOps] How do you update/manage your notification contacts?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:58:58 EDT 2017

We're at the point where we really need to clean up and update our
notifications contact list (people to notify of outages, changes, etc).
I'm curious what people here use.  We use Freshdesk for our support
tickets, and that was a good list to start with, but as employees change it
wouldn't get updated necessarily.

Something we can simply pay for and outsource is ideal.  We're an open
source company, but time is a precious resource right now.