[VoiceOps] Netsapien reviews

Brian Hales brianhales at trueipsolutions.com
Thu Nov 2 13:59:31 EDT 2017

We have been using Netsapiens for 4 plus years now and have been very happy with the product. As with any company they have had their growing pains but have always been very responsive to any issue we have had. We have somewhere north of 20,000 devices in our geo cluster and have never had an outage caused by Netsapiens.

Brian Hales
True IP Solutions
910.249.4255