[VoiceOps] Netsapien reviews

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:24:16 EDT 2017

Brian,

That is great news to hear that larger shops are not having the problems
Skyswitch is. Chris, I do apologize as I don't mean to smear netsapiens
name in the process, and I would like to hear why they have had so many
outages. They do produce RFO documents for every outage which is good, but
still the cause and fix always seems to be software bug fix/upgrade from
switch provider.

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Brian Hales <brianhales at trueipsolutions.com