[VoiceOps] SIP mobile client supporting TLS client authentication

Vince Newbaker vnewbaker at bandwidth.com
Fri Oct 13 07:14:37 EDT 2017

I haven't had to use it for quite some time, but I am fairly confident that
there is a way to put a client cert on your device which CSipSimple will
use. I think there is a ca file and client cert which is referenced by the
client by default for TLS accounts, and which you can replace with your
own.