[VoiceOps] Cisco acquires Broadsoft for approx the GDP of Belize

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:57:39 EDT 2017

My only one thought was laughter.  One awful company buying another one.
Cisco has destroyed every company they've acquired, but this time there's
really no room to go downward.  One good thing though; I've noticed a trend
where Cisco buys out a good company, let's say Meraki, turns it to crap,
and new players blow them away now that the competition is gone (Ubiquiti,
Mikrotik).

Also I have no idea what the GDP of Belize is, but I have a joke about
bears going to bars there, and my favorite hot sauce in the world is from
there.