[VoiceOps] Carrier Voicemail Platforms

Jeff Anderson ciscoplumber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:23:10 EDT 2017

We are in the market for a new voicemail platform. This vm platform would
be carrier grade for a ILEC/CLEC that uses a variety of TDM and SIP
switches. We want something feature rich that is SIP based.

Our current softswitch platform that we are growing is Broadworks. We would
probably want to start around 50K mailboxes but with the ability to grow
much larger as we consolidate voicemail systems.

This space is pretty unfamiliar to me so I was wondering if anyone can
share which companies I can begin to research. We are open to on-prem and
hosted (price would be a major factor on the viability of hosted).

Also, if you have recommendations to share or know of any research papers
that compares vendor offerings I would much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff