[VoiceOps] Carrier Voicemail Platforms

Ed Robbins ed at erobbins.com
Thu Sep 21 09:44:44 EDT 2017

Not quiet.  With Broadworks you'll find that they support certain
features, but it's up to you to implement or find an implementation to
actually use the feature.  Voicemail is one of those features where they
allow you to configure the media server to send and retrieve voicemails
to/from a mail server.

Ed