[VoiceOps] Phone auth for incoming calls?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Aug 8 15:41:30 EDT 2018

On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 12:39:17PM -0700, Carlos Alvarez wrote:

> So those of you using TCP, are you also using TLS?

For some customers who require it, it's done, though as we both know,
it's silly since you can only provide encryption on the last mile.

But no, SIP-TLS is a whole different ball of wax with an entirely
different reliability, interoperability and practicality profile, and
one I would not advise you to get into unnecessarily.

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)