[VoiceOps] HD Voice / Wideband audio?

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Wed Aug 15 09:52:31 EDT 2018

Most of my traffic runs over Inteliquent and about 14% of that traffic is g722.  I’m not seeing any g722 traffic through bandwidth.com or ThinQ

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.

From: Colton Conor <colton.conor at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 9:45 AM
To: Matthew Crocker <matthew at corp.crocker.com>
Cc: Ryan Delgrosso <ryandelgrosso at gmail.com>, "voiceops at voiceops.org" <voiceops at voiceops.org>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] HD Voice / Wideband audio?

Matt,

Are those G722 calls between users hosted on your switch (internal calls) or external calls from other Bandwidth.com carrier customers?