[VoiceOps] HD Voice / Wideband audio?

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Aug 15 12:59:07 EDT 2018

Just an aside - in the wireless realm they may actually be using EVS. One of the attributes with EVS is that it has modes that are AMR and AMR-WB compatible. Thus, I'm told that the wireless carriers don't need to transcode it at the edge. The phones themselves will switch modes when necessary, passing AMR-WB to the foreign network.

Michael Graves
 mgraves at mstvp.com
http://www.mgraves.org
o(713) 861-4005