[VoiceOps] ANIs flagged as telemarketer/spammer/scammer

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 30 23:37:07 EDT 2018

I agree with you, but, not running a call centre or a sales or marketing operation myself, I am not qualified to assess the business ROI of calling people.

It clearly works well though or they wouldn't do it. From what I can see, there is widespread agreement that it only works 1) if you get to the lead first and 2) if you actually get a warm body on the phone.

Leaving voicemails is seen to be a pointless waste of time from a conversion  point of view, or in the case of lead gen where multiple providers buy the lead info (e.g. say you go to some site that quotes out auto insurance policy info and put in your contact details), coming in second or worse is also seen to be a pointless waste of time.

On August 30, 2018 10:05:17 PM EDT, Glen Gerhard <glen at cognexus.net> wrote:

Sent from mobile. Kindly excuse brevity and errors.