[VoiceOps] Innomedia MGCP

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Mon Jan 8 09:59:57 EST 2018

My initial message (LNP related) didn't make it and is no longer relevant during my list troubleshooting, so I'm going to ask about something else.

I am looking for users of Innomedia MGCP devices, specifically the MTA6328s (various port sizes). I've tried various tactics, but Innomedia is not providing any support of any kind for their MGCP devices. I cannot buy support, they will not give anything away. I'm just looking for documentation and a more recent firmware version. They wouldn't send me anything.
I recently took over a network with a bunch of these units and I'm in fire-putting-out mode. Once I get the fires put out, I'll be ordering some new units of something. Guess what manufacturer isn't going to be in the running due to their quality of support.
Anyway, feel free to offlist me if you have these things available. I literally have exhausted any other way including working with Innomedia.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com