[VoiceOps] Innomedia MGCP

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:24:17 EST 2018

Hey Mike,

If i recall correctly ( i used to manage a very large deployment of
these with the sip load), these devices can swing both ways. Is there a
reason they must stay mgcp? Alternatively i think buying the sip flavor
you can put the mgcp load on them, pretty sure the hardware doesn't change.

Either way it seems worth an experiment.

-Ryan