[VoiceOps] Troubles with Comcast

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Jan 23 17:55:03 EST 2018

You probably need to work with your tandem provider to find out they are presenting the all circuits busy error

On Jan 23, 2018, at 5:37 PM, Mike Hammett <voiceops at ics-il.net<mailto:voiceops at ics-il.net>> wrote:

I apologize in advance for I am new to this level of voice.

I'm sending calls to the local tandem and I'm getting all circuits are busy when I call a Comcast number (or one ported to Comcast). Calls to those numbers work from other places (like my cell phone). Calls to other carriers on that tandem work.

How can I reach someone at Comcast to troubleshoot this?

We're using the Metaswitch platform.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions