[VoiceOps] T-Mobile DTMF issue

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:25:24 EST 2018

We've tested with about a dozen T-Mobile phones, all but one were Androids,
and the problem always happens.  We've tested from a bunch of phones on
other carriers, and they are fine, except for one Google Fi phone which
just got no reaction at all to the DTMF.  So there's definitely some issue
with T-Mobile, and I'm going to refer it to our upstream to look at.  This
is a number from Intelliquent via thinQ.  When the same people call a
native Onvoy number in the same rate center, it works fine.  So I'm
reporting this to thinQ.