[VoiceOps] NPAC Transition

Erik erik at eespro.com
Wed Jul 25 13:28:03 EDT 2018

Mike there are multiple SP service providers in the porting world that use
automated GUI to complete number porting. We do number porting for carriers
on a small scale. Neustar very well may still be your SP but iconnectiv now
maintains the NPAC. If your company is completing ports then yes you are
registered with iconnectiv now but your spid would be attached to neustar
spid with them labeled as the SP.