[VoiceOps] Question about billing on SIP trunks

BackUP Telecom Consulting marylou at backuptelecom.com
Fri Sep 21 10:07:50 EDT 2018

I would think it would only matter if the called party is served by the
PSTN network because that's the only time that MOU billing should take
place. However, it may be that your service provider doesn't
differentiate and just bills you  MOU charges based on what you send
them so that they're covered just in case it hits the PSTN network.

Mary Lou Carey

BackUP Telecom Consulting

Office: 615-771-7868 (temporary)

Cell: 615-796-1111