[VoiceOps] International (Non-US/Canada) Termination Providers

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Fri Apr 5 19:42:41 EDT 2019

We've been happy with nobody, like you, on both reachability and cost.

We use Thinq for 38.1% of our international termination in the last month.
We've had issues where a call to the destination number is not the actual
intended endpoint. Mostly it is fine, but like I said not 100% happy. But
maybe that's a pipe dream for any carrier.

We use Onvoy/Voyant/Vitelity for another 47%, but high cost there.

We are enabling the Bandwidth.com Intl deck and are looking at Inteliquent,
but we also spend more than you do, which might be a dealbreaker for you
and those carriers.

We have a carrier that we use for International termination for 15% now and
they are reliable but expensive and much of our termination goes through
Inteliquent anyway, we're just paying a pass-thru premium.

Beckman

PS - numbers rounded, vaguely