[VoiceOps] Dealing with a spammer?

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Thu Apr 11 12:46:23 EDT 2019

Thanks everyone for the pointers.
The old lookup site I was using didn't support 800 numbers.

I let Inteliquent know.  Hopefully they do something about it for the sake
of the spammers.  In the last batch of calls the guy flipped out and
started screaming "Jesus, please excise the demons from this caller" and
then growling into the phone.

-A