[VoiceOps] ATA To Connect to Mitel PBX

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Fri Apr 12 12:32:45 EDT 2019

I've only had to provide POTS termination to 1 MITEL system.  I tried
using Linksys/Cisco SPA and Grandstream ATA's, then finally put in an
Adtran TA904 (2nd gen).  The Adtran seemed to give the least number of
issues with Lines getting stuck open, Echo, etc. But the (former)
customer was still complaining about some issues when they closed up shop.

I now need to provide 6 analog lines to hand off to an existing MITEL.
Is there an ATA that's better than a TA908 for doing "Acceptable" POTS
to a MITEL?

Thanks,
Nate