[VoiceOps] ATA To Connect to Mitel PBX

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Fri Apr 12 12:40:23 EDT 2019

If a TA9xx does not work for a customer I am not sure what to think because that is an industry standard to me. It is basically as good as it gets and we have deployed 1000s of them. If something is not working I would be pointing a finger at the customer once you know the boxes quite well.

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.