[VoiceOps] International call "looping" post-call?

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Thu Apr 18 14:42:55 EDT 2019

It’s hard to get a layman-customer to understand such issues… packetization, UDP, TCP, fraud, etc., might as well be speaking another unknown dialect.  😊

They do say it seems happen the most on calls terminating on Jamaican cells.  I’ve seen some conspiracy theories that it’s an issue with an NSA node, where they’re listening to the calls.
I’m personally more of the mindset it’s some questionable ULC in the path that needs to be removed.

Mark