[VoiceOps] Old PA System setup

Brian Hales brianhales at trueipsolutions.com
Fri Apr 19 08:55:40 EDT 2019

I am not very familiar with a lot of the old Nortels but the ones I have taken over (MICS and CICS) all have a page port but do supply power. There has always be an external power supply. Either way you just need a power supply and should be good.

[https://img.newoldstamp.com/f/000/012/u555.png?5852f657df370]<http://trueipsolutions.com/>

Brian Hales
Chief Tech. Officer | True IP Solutions LLC

p: (910) 249-4255 m: (910) 305-0676
w: http://trueipsolutions.com/

See what's new with us on LinkedIn:
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D257A4.94DEAD00]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/true-ip-solutions-llc>