[VoiceOps] AT&T Answering Misdials

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Fri Aug 16 11:29:14 EDT 2019

I realize billing for that type of call is almost nothing now days... but wouldn't that go from a call that has no billing charge what so ever to a call with a tiny bill tied to it since it was answered? If you are ATT that could add up?

Just curious since it was brought up.

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.