[VoiceOps] Ring Central NOC contact?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:50:05 EST 2019

You tagged the wrong Carlos, but I assume that's for me.  It fails via
Bandwidth and Inteliquent, as well as a couple aggregators I tried.  It's
clear this is a problem on RC's end.

Here is one of the answers from Bandwidth:
Hey Carlos,

Thank you for the update. Like Ryan mentioned last week, this is due to a
bigger issue that our teams are still working to get resolved with the
RCLEC terminating carrier that is having the issue. When they are able to
implement a fix on their end, this should resolve any issues to these RCLEC
numbers.

I'll move forward with closing this support ticket, but if you would like
to reengage us with this issue, please respond to this message and it'll
reopen the ticket.

Thanks!