[VoiceOps] Shoretel/Mitel phone systems and generic SIP trunking

Brandon Buckner brandon at kamikos.com
Wed Feb 13 20:28:32 EST 2019

It’s been a few years since I managed any ShoreTel systems, but we provided SIP trucks via Metaswitch business groups and a fairly generic config. The biggest pain was as Carlos alluded to: you have to pay a license for anything over 1 or 2 concurrent SIP sessions for trunking. Once you had that it was very easy and worked well.