[VoiceOps] Growing difficulties porting DIDs out of major VoIP carriers

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:13:09 EST 2019

This does not get even to the accuracy of the account records. This issue
is family and obviously true.

I was able to narrow it down to mobile carriers using Syniverse to port out
from Inteliquent/Onvoy.
It seems like Syniverse only request a CSR but never submit an LSR.

Does anybody know anything about that?

Is there a contact person for Syniverse in this list?

Thanks again.