[VoiceOps] Request for Opinions: High density ATA's

Michael Palmer mpalmer at comediacommunications.com
Thu Mar 21 11:50:18 EDT 2019

I've got a few Adtran 6336 with 24 port FXS on it. They work fine. One has been in production for 7 years! They connect back to an asterisk system in most of our use cases, but would be fine with any SIP system I'm sure. You can register each line, or setup a trunk and route to an analog port. We also use Audiocodes 4 and 8 port FXS's, and they operate basically the same, they're both just "fine" for me, nothing really special about them.

-Michael