[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone System

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:03:43 EDT 2019

Matthew,

I haven't thought or looked into that. I know when I was looking at
Broadcloud instead of Broadworks, Broadcloud was showing off someone hotel
option.

However, putting analog phones in brand new hotel in 2019 feels very old
school and dated.

I am thinking SIP phones, but then need to be rock solid, cheap, and just
work.