[VoiceOps] Looking for cost-effective eSBC that supports inband DTMF <-> RFC2833 transcoding support

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:58:27 EDT 2019

Have personal experience with Frafos. Will 100% do this.

Freeswitch or asterisk also will if you want to put even the tiniest
amount of effort into it.

There are also a host of "boxes" that you can make do this but carrier
edge software is usually better and more flexible.

Feel free to contact direct if you want more details.