[VoiceOps] Carrier who can port Clayton NM

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Mon Nov 4 14:48:05 EST 2019

There are only 4 NXXs assigned to Clayton. One for the ILEC which is
ENMR Telephone Cooperative and the other three owned by New Cingular
Wireless-IL. The blocks are marked portable in the LERG so it's probably
not a matter of a block being portable. It's probably that the company
you're trying to port it through doesn't have a connection to ENMR
Telephone Cooperative's local tandem in Clovis or their FGD tandem in
Pleasant Hill.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969