[VoiceOps] Carrier who can port Clayton NM

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Mon Nov 4 17:27:29 EST 2019

On a more general topic, what is the best way to reach carriers like ENMR
when your usual suspects are unable to port a number in such an area?

We've seen this before, where a wireless carrier has most of the blocks in
a given ratecenter and then there's a small LEC nobody has ever heard of
outside of that ratecenter and it seems to be difficult to move the number.

We've always just told the customer that we aren't able to help them, but
to reach out to that local carrier, for which we rarely can find contact
information for.

Any general advice for such situations? Or interesting and creative
workarounds people have used in the past?

Beckman