[VoiceOps] Multi-tenant Fax Server

Ball, Jared Jared.Ball at cdk.com
Sun Apr 19 21:59:42 EDT 2020

Faxback supports ATA, has email to fax and API's for sending faxing and provisioning users.  I have been running it for over 4 years.  There is licensing cost, maintenance, and you buy the ATA's through them.  It also supports sending using the ATA and receiving via email.

I don't work for faxback.  I work for CDK and we offer solutions to the automotive market.  Many customers still send faxes.  I know that this angers some people and they don't see the point.  It does take 30 seconds to train someone on how to send a fax and it takes a lot longer to teach someone who is not computer savvy to operate a scanner, find the attachment and sent it via email.  I know it is sad in 2020 that there are people that cannot navigate a file system.  It is a reality in many lines of business.

If it makes you feel better to vent about fax should be dead feel free. I agree that it should be dead too but understand that there are a lot of people who are not ready to adopt technology.

--Jared