[VoiceOps] Toll Free provider

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Fri Feb 7 17:08:42 EST 2020

For origination, since we're small we don't have a RESPORG ID. We've used
ex Qwest, Global Crossing, and now use Thinq for their Toll Free
origination LCR. If you are a RESPORG or have lots of TF inbound, check out
ANI Networks TF 10 digit peering. TF traffic crossing their network gets
sent directly to you and the origination price costs less.

For termination, I've been happy with Teliax, ANI Network, West/Intrado,
and Inteliquent.