[VoiceOps] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] NTP Question

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Mon Feb 17 17:19:27 EST 2020

I wouldn't call it incredibly oversubscribed, though we are getting a
little close on memory these days.

http://hf0002.uah.edu/sharex/chrome_nj0IR7SmQr.png

We would have pursued it more, but after reading that the general
wisdom was to not do it, we just stopped doing it, and things got
better, and I never thought about it again until now. :)

But I could see how it would be a problem in a fully virtualized
environment. Maybe a Raspberry Pi with an RTC module could be an
interesting low-cost/low-maintenance NTP box. Easy to have 4 of them
when they're $50 per box.